Re: Same ad0 timeout with new ISO

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 20:59:22 +0000

Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
I was hoping the new ISO might have fixed the ad0 timeout issue I had.  I
was doing well until near the end of cvsupping the sources, when the timeout
occurred again.

I tried the F-key that turned my power setting down, and got a page fault.
That might not be the fault of dfly, but as it is, I couldn't do any more
testing.

jm

It sounds like your disk might be bad...

-DR