VFS Help

From: "William M. Grim" <wgrim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 07:46:37 -0500

Hey, fellow DF users!

I was curious, if I wanted to learn about the VFS subsystem, are there any good documentation references to accompany the code itself?

I'm interested in the ACL support for the VFS that has been discussed and would enjoy helping with those effors. However, I currently know nothing of the VFS other than a few bits and pieces I looked at in vnode.h and vfs_init.c.

Any help would be appreciated. :-D

-Mike