Re: serial debugging - dumb question

From: James Frazer <jfrazer@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 07:25:19 -0500

http://www.lemis.com/papers/Taiwan/tutorial.pdf

Little mistake in the URL - one too many 'w's.
Very interesting paper.  Exactly what I was looking for.

--James

Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

<snip>

I'd start by trying to set up a cu or tip connection between the two
boxes.  This is described in my (eternal draft) kernel debugging
tutorial.  You can find the latest version at
http://wwww.lemis.com/papers/Taiwan/tutorial.pdf (the name is because
I did it at the AsiaBSDCon last month), specifically round page 34.
Let me know if you have any problems.

Greg
--
Note: I discard all HTML mail unseen.