Benchmarking

From: Ivan Voras <ivoras@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:52:39 +0200

I've finished the article on benchmarking FreeBSD, NetBSD, DragonflyBSD and Linux, it is available at:

http://alfredo.cc.fer.hr/

Permission to read, distribute, submit to slashdot*, etc. is hereby granted, provided that the credits are given :)

* the page is the only one on the system, which is the same one used for benchmarking, currently running FreeBSD 5.2-current and thttpd (but alas, behind a narrow network pipe). After some time has passed, I'll transfer it to my regular homepage server :)

-- Every sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology - Arthur C Anticlarke