Re: New brainfart for threaded VFS and data passing between threads.

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 13:53:41 -0700

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     The recent PIPE work adapted from Alan Cox's work in FreeBSD-5 has really
:>     lit a fire under my seat.  It's amazing how such a simple concept can
:
:I've always wondered: is it the same Alan Cox "of linux"?

No, it's a different Alan Cox.

Are you *really* sure about this? (April Fools is over ;o)

How could there be two such nerd/geniuses with the same name?  It's
like saying 'no, it's not the same Bill Gates...'