Re: good motherboard choice?

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 07:16:30 -0800

Dave Leimbach wrote:
Well I think my motherboard has gone crazy.

I found a very affordable VIA KT600 based one but I don't know if that's a good choice either.

I've had great luck with my two ECS (www.ecsusa.com) motherboards -- and they're dirt cheap. I have one with the SiS chipset and one with the VIA KT333 chipset and they're both great. I don't know how different the KT600 might be.