Re: buildworld update committed

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:46:28 -0800

ibotty wrote:
make -V SFILES -V SYSTEM_SFILES | xargs  env MKDEP_CPP="cc -E" mkdep [..]
[failing, env not found]

you did not by accident installed chris' make patch

Not that I know of. I certainly did not download a patch and apply it to the source tree.

and set a different shell...

I normally use /usr/local/bin/bash for my login shell, but I suspect you mean something else. I have done no tricky substitutions for /bin/sh.