Re: patch to sync make(1) with FreeBSD-CURRENT

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:05:57 -0800 (PST)

:> with everything going perfectly smoothly so far.  But it would be really
:> nice (read: an absolute requirement) to find some other brave souls
:> willing to test it before I would consider submitting it (assuming we
:> even want it (or parts of it.))
:
:I'll review it after Tuesday.
:
:Joerg

    Ok Joerg, the make patches are on your plate.  I need a rest anyhow :-)
    I was up until 4:00 a.m. working on buildworld.