Re: buildworld may be unstable tomorrow morning

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 04:40:16 -0800

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    It's too late tonight, but monday morning I will likely be committing
    a major revamping of the buildworld code...

Something that would have helped me a bit would be to have the 'upgrade' target delete /usr/include/* and do a 'make includes'. (I had some stale FBSD headers left after the conversion.)