Re: Mo's precompiled Firefox

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:38:36 -0800

esmith wrote:
Jonathon McKitrick wrote:

Now that's interesting. Is there a FreeBSD binary as well?

None that I noticed. I was surprised to find a netbsd binary and even more surprised that there was not a FreeBSD binary, as well.

For some reason there are only nightly builds for FBSD-4.9: ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/contrib/latest-trunk/