Fwd: EuroBSDCon 2004 semi-official announcement

From: ibotty <me@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:48:37 +0100

i just got this announcement.
seems, europe gets a bsdcon.
i wont have the money to go to usenix this year, so i plan to attend there.

hope to meet some dragonflyers ;)
~ibotty

Subject: EuroBSDCon 2004 semi-official announcement
Date: Wednesday 17 March 2004 13:54
From: "Patrick M. Hausen" <hausen@xxxxxxxx>

Hi all!

EuroBSDCon 2004 is going to take place:

	Date:i		Oct. 29th - 31st, 2004
	Location:	Karlsruhe, Germany, Queens Hotel

We are in the process of setting up the website including
the official program, conference venue, registration
and call for presentations.

The complete website will be up by May, 1st. We will announce
the URL here and via Daemonnews. Any additional suggestions on
where to send the announcement?

In the meantime a preliminary website will be up in a couple of
days so we can get the call for presentations started early
and give anyone enough time. Announcement as above.
Anyway papers will come in on the very last day, I'm sure ;-)

See you in Karlsruhe,

Patrick M. Hausen
Leiter Netzwerke und Sicherheit
--
punkt.de GmbH         Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25        Tel. 0721 9109 -0 Fax: -100