Re: can almost type w/ both hands again.

From: Garance A Drosihn <drosih@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 19:53:06 -0500

At 8:52 PM -0800 3/5/04, Matthew Dillon wrote:
    The doc said I could type with both hands, in short spurts,
    as long as I prop up my elbow.  I managed it for about an
    hour today.

Glad to hear you're getting back to normal. I'm sure you have found it very frustrating to be sidelined!

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad@xxxxxxxxxxx