Re: Little Hicup in my programming plans

From: Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:14:07 -0600

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 23:53:01 -0800, William A. Carrel wrote:

> In article <200402280559.i1S5x90p061624@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>     Hey everyone.  I took a spill going around a turn on my
>>     bicycle today and trashed my right shoulder... a broken Clavicle,
>>     so my right arm is in a sling and being right handed this is
>>     going to put a serious crimp in my programming activities.
>
> Ouch.  I had the luck(?) to completely tear my ACL a couple weeks ago.
> Luckily I don't need my knee to type effectively.  But you get to avoid
> surgery I imagine, and that's nice.

I had the ACL surgery on my right knee; it wasn't funny. I had to stay in
the bed for almost three weeks and took around a year to get full heal to
able play football and other sports again.

Anyway, get well, Matt. Let's see if Matt can use his feet to type. ;-)

Cheers,
Mezz

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.