Re: Daemon's Advocate article

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 Feb 2004 23:01:36 GMT

Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:20040229222451.GB47191@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> Hey all,
>
> the advocacy article at DNews had an interesting point: that the BSDs
> could end up being used only by developers, and not 'average' or
> should I say, typical users.

"could end up"?  This implies that that BSD gets use by average users,
as a desktop.  Linux doesn't even really have that.

Of course, I'm being troublesome rather than helpful; the article has a
good point.  http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200402/dadvocate.html if I'm
not mistaken, though I found the NFS and VPN article more directly
useful.