newtoken04.patch ready

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:38:02 -0800 (PST)

    Sorry, I thought 03 was going to be the last one but I made a mistake
    in the vnode freeing code change:

:	- fixes races in vm_page_free().  When the last page in a VM
:	  object is freed vm_page_free() and friends would, if the
:	  related vnode had no refs, attempt to recycle the vnode.  This
:	  is potentially a bad time and place to go recycling the vnode.
:	  Instead I added a simple check to vfs_msync() to do the work.

    vfs_msync() was not being called for read-only mounts.  This patch
    corrects that.

    fetch http://apollo.backplane.com/DFlyMisc/newtoken04.patch