Re: cvs commit: src/sys/bus/pci pcisupport.c

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:24:50 -0800 (PST)

    Well, I was hoping to avoid instability but I didn't quite bring in
    enough of the PCIB bus changes from FreeBSD-5, so people should
    make sure they get this latest commit or certain PCI devices will
    fail to map their IO/memory.

:dillon      2004/02/21 09:05:53 PST
:
:DragonFly src repository
:
:  Modified files:
:    sys/bus/pci          pcisupport.c
:  Log:
:  Bring in additional stuff from FreeBSD-5, fixing some issues (fwohci not
:  being able to map memory, and other issues).
:
:  Revision  Changes    Path
:  1.12      +134 -14   src/sys/bus/pci/pcisupport.c
:http://www.dragonflybsd.org/cvsweb/src/sys/bus/pci/pcisupport.c.diff?r1=1.11&r2=1.12&f=h