Re: Plushie Fred?

From: David Cuthbert <dacut@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 02:27:37 -0500

ibotty wrote:
i wanted to send freds to anyone interested, but got threatened by a few
persons off-list.

Threatened?! Oy vey. That's... disappointing.

Personally, I don't see how anyone could make anything resembling a substantial profit from this, nor do I have any issues if you (or anyone else) are reasonably compensated for your time and effort. I guess someone had a differing opinion on the matter. <sigh>

Well, I'll keep all this in the back of my mind. Once the craziness at work slows down, I might even attempt to tackle such a project. I just happened to see the empty space on top of my monitor today and thought how much better it'd look with a plush Fred... :-)

Dave