Re: FW: stuffed plush fred (in regards to Plushie Fred?)

From: David Cuthbert <dacut@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 01:57:14 -0500

Mike Ditty wrote:
This is the original e-mail from ibotty about all of this. If he is still on this list he should reply. Or I have his e-mail address somewhere. He has some links to pictures also but I don't think they were ever ordered.

Aiee, I seem to have missed this! (Mozilla has most of the messages from 5 Sept onwards -- missed it by a few days, grr.)

I'll give him a ring and see if he has any available.

Thanks!

Dave