Plushie Fred?

From: David Cuthbert <dacut@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:52:47 -0500

Is the success of an open source OS directly proportional to the amount of mascot-related mechandise available? Or do I have the causality backwards?

At any rate... just wondering if there's any interest in a plush Fred doll. I happened to come across one site [1] that does such stuff, but I'm sure there are others which others may have had experience with. Anyone know what's required for something like this, aside from pushing a few thousand $ at a manufacturer and hoping that people buy them?

[1] http://www.customplushtoys.com/