Re: Diary entry RFS (request for submissions)

From: Dylan Reinhold <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:14:51 -0800

Matthew Dillon wrote:

   I also cleaned up tablecg a bit, so the site no longer generates
   'index.html' on the sidebar.  Instead it just highlights the section
   header (like I should have done in the first place).

					-Matt

Matt,
You may want to leave the index.cgi in the /Main folder, or use the same redirect that is used in /index.cgi. As most people's bookmarks will be set to /Main/.

Dylan