Re: Installer: again

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:51:44 +0100

On 15.02.2004, at 19:20, Dan Melomedman wrote:

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
so? I actually don't care Internet Explorer segfaulting whilst
installing. Just restart browser and continue where you stopped...

That's annoying.

Then choose console installer or fdisk/disklabel/cpdup yourself. You being annoyed at install via browser doesn't mean we shouldn't implement an infrastructure capable of using webserver/browser, if desired. or even farted morse signals.

--
/"\   http://corecode.ath.cx/#donate
\ /