Re: Subversion Release Candidate

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:10:10 -0500

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

> You need a cvsyncd, doesn't replace cvsupd or communicate with it.  One
> of the most neat things is that it will show you a list of all
> repositories/collections it has to offer if you ask the remote server.
>
> I prefer it over cvsup nowadays.

Probably some 5-6 months ago or so, there was a conversation much like this,
and there was some talk of trying rsync for these same purposes.  It
wouldbe the most handy, I think, to have rsync or cvsync as part of the
base distribution, and go from there.  (or cvsup, if it becomes less
difficult to add.)