questions on upgrading

From: Kip Macy <kmacy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:18:26 -0800

I hope that this is a reasonable question.

I have a machine at work running 4.5. Is it still reasonable to upgrade
it to 4.8 then migrate it to DragonFly? I don't have physical access to
the machine right now, and in any event it doesn't have a CD-ROM drive.
For the other machines I've installed on I've always used one of David's
ISOs. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

			-Kip