Re: ISO Snapshots

From: "Erik Paulsen Skaalerud" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:10:56 +0100

> > I see that corecode has updated his snapshot-builder to only make live
cd's.
> > Is it possible to have both live iso's and regular install iso's
aviable?

> > I kind of planned to install DragonFly on my workstation on a second
hdd,
> > but I wish to skip the FreeBSD 4.8->DragonFly jump, and I really want to
> > install via the regular way.
>
> The live cd is considered the regular way for now. Do you have special
> requirements for using the "classic" install CD?
>
> Joerg

I dont think we should just drop the regular ISO's before we have an
installsystem for the livecd..

Well, I and alot of other users are used to install it the regular way. My
problem is that I'm not well enough experienced to use fdisk/label etc
manually, I only know how to install via regular sysinstall.

Erik.