Re: DragonFly identifier entering third party software

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:05:32 -0800 (PST)

:Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx> writes:
:
:Excellent!  I've got __DragonFly__ in KDE just before the last code freeze
:so it will be seen in KDE 3.2 if anyone looks at the code :).
:
:It would be great to stop lying to my configure scripts about who I am :).

    Great work both of you!  This will really help us as we move forwards on
    our own ports system.