KDE patches for KDEbase committed to KDE main CVS

From: Dave Leimbach <leimySPAM2k@xxxxxxx>
Date: 10 Jan 2004 22:28:38 -0600

Just thought I would let you know that I just committed my patches for DragonFlyto KDE CVS for kdebase and it should compile.

I am going to start over building qt/arts/kdelibs/kdebase from scratch in
my home directory this evening to verify that all is good.

KDE is going to enter a code freeze soon so I hope this will get the core
of KDE working during the next betas.

Dave