Re: FreeBSD-5's USB subsystem

From: Paul Robinson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:54:45 +0000

Emiel Kollof wrote:

What's wrong with usbd?

Ummmm..... it never worked properly? It only recognised my USB mouse and that's it? It keeled over and died whenever I tried to plug in my camera? I'm sure others can come up with other examples of why it sucked...

Trust me, kernel support for USB, and the relatively decent stuff in there now is far and away much, much better...

--
Paul Robinson