Re: FreeBSD-5's USB subsystem

From: Emiel Kollof <coolvibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 07:30:57 +0100

On Tuesday 30 December 2003 06:34, esmith wrote:
> Matthew Dillon wrote:
> >     Allright, it went a lot more smoothly then I thought.  I'm sure there
> > are
>
> Worked flawlessly with every USB item I've got... and in the kernel,
> too! It's nice not to have a usbd.

What's wrong with usbd? Something has got to trigger moused to load when I
stick in my usb mouse. The cool thing about usbd is that you can make it do
stuff when you insert an USB device, i.e. stick in a memory stick, and the
thing can get mounted somewhere automagically. I'm sure there's more neat
stuff one can do with usbd.

Cheers,
Emiel
--
Labor, n.:
	One of the processes by which A acquires property for B.