Re: Additional updates to rcrun and rc.subr: rcenable/rcdisable added

From: Peter Kadau <peter.kadau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 20:57:01 +0100

Hi !

Call for volunteers!
I'd be glad to do this kind of work, *but* see below.
After all, IANAKH.

There are many rc.d/ scripts which do not
support 'stop'. Things like sshd and rwho, for example.
Hmm, sshd and others just work fine with stop/restart through
default rcng behaviour.
(I had to modify savecore and swap1 though for my system.)
Did I miss something ?

Cheers
Peter

--
<peter.kadau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Campus der Max-Planck-Institute Tübingen
Netzwerk- und Systemadministration

Tel: +49 7071 601 598
Fax: +49 7071 601 616