Re: DRI support

From: Craig Dooley <cd5697@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:33:34 -0500

This should have been fixed with Matts dfports commit of imake and
XFree86-libs.  Update dragonfly src, checkout dfports, and override the
imake-4 package, and this should work.  My X Server still crashes
though.  Havent had time to really track it down, but everything builds
now.

-Craig

Craig Dooley											craig@xxxxxxxxxx