Laptop getting hot

From: Johannes Hofmann <Johannes.Hofmann@xxxxxx>
Date: 29 Nov 2003 19:55:38 GMT
Hi,

I just installed DragonFlyBSD on my Laptop (Thinkpad i1200). Everything
works great, but it is getting considerably hotter than with FreeBSD.
I tried against recent -current and 4.3-stable (because I just had a 4.3 CD).
I had neither apm nor acpi enabled and the fan did not turn on
at all. With DFBSD it start almost immediately, even without any load.
Do you have any idea, what could be causing this?

Thanks,
Johannes