Re: more booting problems

From: David Leimbach <leimy2k@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:15:12 -0600

On Nov 21, 2003, at 7:09 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:

:Time for my "Now What!?!?" :)
:
:How to get at the CVS?
:
:Is CVSup the only supported way and if so how do I get ports.
:
:ftp.freebsd.org won't let me grab it for some reason from
:/stand/sysinstall.
:
:I set the release name to "any" and that still hasn't quite gotten it
:it seems.
:
:What would be the next logical steps to being able to sync up my
:sources?
:
:Dave

    cvsup is the best way at the moment.  There is a DragonFly-supfile
    in /usr/share/examples/cvsup.

Thanks Matt... I just hope I can figure out how to get cvsup :)... The FreeBSD.org
site won't let me get the ports tree from /stand/sysinstall

Dave