Re: loader/kernel and snd_cmi (again ?)

From: James Frazer <jfrazer@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:05:49 -0600

I think this is the same problem I mentioned a few days ago under the Headsup-FreeBSD5-bootcode thread. I didn't actually notice my sound card wasn't being detected until earlier today (shortly after figuring out my installworld wasn't working because I had that sneaky broken shell script kernel :)

--James

Matthew Dillon wrote:

It must be that it isn't being initialized. I'll play with it as
a preload.

-Matt
Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>