Re: **HEADS UP** FreeBSD-5 boot code has been committed

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:42:34 -0800 (PST)

:I still can neither boot a static fxp/miibus kernel nor a modular kernel =
:with
:sources as of this morning (EDT). I'm using a modular 4.9 kernel (kernel =
:+
:if_fxp + miibus) temporarily. Attached is modular kernel config. =
:World/Kernel
:built/installed appropriately...

    Try cvsuping an update and rebuilding your kernel, it should work now
    with Jeroen's last commit.