Re: "make includes" problem.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:27:55 -0800 (PST)

:>     sniff.  And I just got the system working again!
:
:Well, I'm still getting the folling error when I run make includes:
:
:http://memory.visualtech.com/includes-error.txt
:
:Adam

    There's another possibility too.  If you are running a kernel with the
    broken shell script support (from a few days ago) it could be breaking
    the build.  If it isn't simply a missing /usr/include then try building
    and installing just a new kernel, rebooting, and then doing the
    make includes sequence again.