Re: Installworld problems?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:12:01 -0800 (PST)

:I installed FreeBSD 4.8 on my machine at home and pulled over the
:dragonflybsd sources earlier this morning.  While I was out, I ran a
:make buildworld && make buildkernel && make installkernel.  No problems
::-)
:
:I rebooted into single usermode and attempted a make installworld (after
:mergemaster -p).  This is what I get:
:
:http://memory.visualtech.com/installworld.txt
:
:Am I doing something stupid here? :-)
:
:Adam

    If you went into single-user you mignt have forgotten to fsck -p and
    mount all your filesystems r/w, including remounting / ?