Redundant declaration of __mbstate_t

From: Craig Dooley <craig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:22:48 -0500

There is a redundant declaration of __mbstate_t in both /usr/include/machine/
ansi.h and /usr/include/machine/stdint.h  This currently breaks the build of
gcc33 from ports.  Should there perhaps be an #ifndef to protect this instead
of removing one which could possibly break more software?  Also is anyone
else having consistantly dropped buffers at reboot?  I have at least 6 given
up on every boot, even if I unmount everything except root before rebooting.

-Craig
Craig Dooley						craig@xxxxxxxxxx