Re: **HEADS UP** FreeBSD-5 boot code has been committed

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:01:35 -0800 (PST)

    Ok, I think the prelinking problem is due to if_fxp's dependancy on
    miibus.ko.  The boot code is not preloading miibus.ko which causes the
    kernel to attempt to load it from the not-yet-mounted root filesystem.

    I will commit fixes to prvent the panic and to figure out why the
    miibus.ko dependancy is not being preloaded.