Re: snapshots are broken

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 11:32:09 -0800 (PST)

:> From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
:> Date: Sat 1 Nov, 2003
:> Subject: Re: snapshots are broken
:
:>    Cross build environments are something we would be able to support fairly
:>    easy with the VFS environment idea.
:
:I don't think that'll address building a Dragonfly release on a Solaris host...
:
:		Cheers,
:
:		Mark.

    No, I meant cross build environments *ON* a DFly system to produce other
    systems.

    I am not contemplating the huge effort it would take to cross build
    DragonFly on a non-BSD system.  It is Conceivably possible to do, but
    probably not worth the effort when ISO's and snapshots can be made
    readily available.