ntfs kills

From: James Frazer <jfrazer@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 11:32:21 -0600

It's probably my own fault for being reckless enough to attempt to mount an ntfs partition -- but it turns out it totally trashed my DragonFly install. Froze the machine up pretty hard then it spontaneously rebooted.

fsck seemed to hang upon boot, and a single-user mode fsck returns a swap error.

Any ideas? Should I even waste anymore time with this, or just do a new install?

--James