Re: USB Mouse

From: Emiel Kollof <coolvibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:57:47 +0100

* Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai (asmodai@xxxxxx) wrote:
> Quick question,
>
> anyone else using an USB mouse with a very recent DragonFly?  Does it
> work?

Yes, me. And yes, it did work without problems. But I have it hooked up
on ps2 again (with a handy dandy usb->ps2 adapter) since I wanted to be
able to use QNX on another disk.

On a totally unrelated note: I saw something in UPDATING about being
able to compile DFBSD with the TenDRA/Ten15 compiler. Since the TenDRA
compiler has a lot of different options and doesn't understand some gcc
ones (like -pipe et al), is there any plan to get this to work? It would
be nice to have a BSD-licensed compiler in BSD instead of a GNU one :)

Cheers,
Emiel