Re: I'll be talking at UCBerkeley Thursday early evening.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:52:04 -0700 (PDT)

:On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:
:>     I'm going to be a bit quiet on the lists today, tomorrow, and
:>     thursday, while I work on the preparation.  Anyone in the area is
:>     invited to attend!
:
:On one condition: post the slides, they might be useful for others too :-)
:
://Wouter

    Heh.  I'll definitely make the slides available.  I am getting rather
    adept at putting a slide show together in OpenOffice :-)