NOTICE: DF machines will be offline for an hour or so today 10/20/03

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:22:55 -0700 (PDT)

    The final hookup for my Solar system is going in today and the electrician
    is going to have to rearrange half my breaker panel due to the lack of
    room for the breaker they need to add.  The DF machines are power hogs
    and the UPS won't be able to keep them up, so I will be shutting them
    down for the hour or so it takes for the breaker panel work to try to keep
    my ORDB nameserver and Cisco router up as long as possible.

    This will happen a little later today, a few hours from now.