New routing engine

From: "Joshua Coombs" <jcoombs@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:57:31 -0400

I've done up a first pass at a writeup on my routing engine idea.
It's kinda sparse, and definatly in need of improvement, but I
figure getting SOMETHING down and then slowly improving it is better
than letting it sit in my head only and die from bit rot.  So,
please look it over, and let me know your thoughts.  Suggestions,
changes, questions, anything constructive is welcome.

http://www.outofspec.com/routing/

Joshua Coombs