Re: Anybody working on removing sendmail from base?

From: Chris Pressey <cpressey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 15:24:35 -0700

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 17:25:09 -0400
Peter Dufault <dufault@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wednesday, Oct 1, 2003, at 15:43 US/Eastern, Chris Pressey wrote:
> > On the other hand, if varsyms turn out to be just as much of a
> > headache,
> > well, maybe a 100% solution is better than an 85% one?
> >
> You'll bring in jkh as a fan -
>
> Peter

Indoubitably :)

Found more info on this 'V9FS' thing: http://public.lanl.gov/rminnich/

"A private name space is a file system name space that is accessible
only to a single process and its direct descendants"

Not quite what we want, is it?  Or is it?  Damned if I can tell anymore.
I need to think about this.

-Chris