Re: [Chat] Neal Stephenson, Keplers Books, Friday Night

From: David Leimbach <leimy2k@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:37:34 -0500

On Sep 22, 2003, at 1:14 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:

:It's times like this that I wish we had a chat- list.
:
:Neal Stephenson will be talking at Keplers Books in Menlo Park on Friday
:around 7:30pm. I wouldn't mind running into a couple of bay area DragonFly
:developers there.
:
:Heh, we could even have a short DFCon at Cafe Borrone afterwards.
:
:--
: David P. Reese, Jr. daver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
: http://www.gomerbud.com/daver/

I don't think we are quite that big yet :-) But this does remind me
that I should probably put together a gathering at my house later next
month after I've finished the namecache stuff.

Heh.. If only I lived nearer and had tons more time. I could actually *do* something here.

Dave

-Matt Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>