Re: Anyone protecting the stack?

To: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kip Macy <kmacy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:13:47 -0700

Hiten -
If it complicates pmap for i386 as Dave says, then I have to agree that it
is an unneccessary distraction that should be postponed. However, if it
didn't please explain to me why securelevel isn't an adequate solution?
Granted it won't protect desktops, but an 80% solution is better than a 0%
solution.

			-Kip