Re: modules missing?

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:47:39 -0400

On Thursday, September 18, 2003, at 06:28 PM, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:

Lately Simon 'corecode' Schubert told:

I'm not sure if I'm missing something or such...
Are we missing several kmods?
Somehow scd.ko is missing, amd.ko for example too

okay, I guess the real reason is that they never existed in -stable... seems I spent too much time with -current before to notice that.

so... do we want more modules than now and how could I work on this
(should I?)

First thing I would do is see why the firewire and sbc modules aren't working.
An example I see everything is when I boot off an snapshot. ex. dbsd.catpa.com
and the first two things sysinstall tells me is that it can't load those modules.....

-DR