creation of emulation/4.3BSD?

From: "David P. Reese Jr." <daver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09 Sep 2003 21:10:44 GMT

I'm getting to the point where I can start moving some code to an
emulation/4.3BSD directory.  Would we want to do this?  I have no problem
trashing the 4.3BSD code once the other emulation layers are independant
of it, however it might be nice to separate it for the time being.  It
will still take a long time and the 4.3BSD code separation won't be done
any time soon.

Comments?

--
   David P. Reese, Jr.                                     daver@xxxxxxxxxxxx