Re: Documentation Mailing Lists and Newgroups

From: mark@xxxxxxxxxx (Mark Valentine)
Date: 03 Sep 2003 08:45:56 GMT

In article <1062437965.492707@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Sander Vesik  <sander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>DocBook XML is "basicly" the same as BocBook SGML, with some very
>minor differences.

Well, it seems to me that those <em/minor/ differences might just make the
extremely noisy markup syntax a little more bearable (though it's true that
they probably don't really help readability very much after all)...

		Cheers,

		Mark.
--
"Tigers will do ANYTHING for a tuna fish sandwich."
"We're kind of stupid that way."   *munch* *munch*